Finding gift ideas around the holidays can seem like a huge task. Each year it might even feel like the list of who to buy for continues to grow more and more. When you feel like you are spending more time searching and searching than giving gifts, the holidays might be a bit stressful. Luckily for you, if you have a camper in your life, here is a list of gift ideas that will surely be a hit!
Gifts for all campers:
1. Cast Iron Cookware – Cooking in cast iron is easy, it heats evenly, and you can stick it right on an open flame without worrying about ruining the cookware. Tent and RV campers alike can appreciate cast iron cookware.
2. Foil Cooking Cookbook – Easy cleanup is always nice when you are camping. Cooking full meals in aluminum foil means that you can simply throw out the foil and clean up the mess.
3. Skewers and FireWire Skewers – Skewers make for easy cleaning and delicious food. Kabobs are fun to make and easy too.
4. Cooler Chair – When you are camping having a chair nearby is a bonus. Make sure that you have got plenty of seating and room to keep drinks and food cool with a cooler chair. It’s a great idea for campers who seem to have everything.
Gifts for RVers
1. RV Toilet Paper – There is no such thing as too much toilet paper. RVs and boats require special paper that breaks down more rapidly than the traditional stuff in your home, so if you have an RVer in your life stocking him up with toilet paper is a great idea. Sewer chemicals and cleaners can complete this gift.
2. Vent Pillows – Keeping the cold out in the winter and the heat out in the summer, vent pillows are a great accessory to have in an RV. Of course, these handy vent pillows are not necessary and so many RV owners do not already have them.
Gifts for Tenters
1. Bungee Cords, Stakes, Tarps – Sometimes things get lost. Sometimes, if you’re like me, you lose things regularly. Bungee cords and stakes are vital parts to tent camping, and like RV toilet paper, one can never have too much. A nice tarp is also a great idea for the tent camper in your life.
2. Wool Camping Socks – Camper or not, there aren’t many people who won’t love a pair of warm cozy socks.
Don’t stress yourself out trying to find the perfect gift for the camper in your life. There are so many great gift ideas out there, and these are just a few. What camping gift ideas do you have?